Sunday, December 21, 2014

Excel Center director encourages visitors

Slow donations could impact Salvation Army programs

Out of Our Past: Holiday news from 1887

Volunteers sought to help with taxes

Initiative will fund community improvement ideas



Saturday, December 20, 2014

Excel Center makes futures bright

For the Record

George Will: Lighting fuses in Oklahoma

Letter: Benefits of recycling

Another view: Pence should return to the table

Farm Notes

Upcoming public meetings on WGTV

Briefcase

Counties hope to join up for job growth

Nominations sought for meal giveaway

Union Co. councilwoman receives Sagamore honor



Friday, December 19, 2014

Attorney: Nativity scene at courthouse about free speech

For the Record

Letter: Rhoden legacy to Camden Archives

Our roses: Public servant to retire after 21 years

3rd-graders honor classmate’s dad with donations

Charles Krauthammer: How to fight the lone wolf

Charles Krauthammer: How to fight the lone wolf

Plans for depot tenant fall through

Kids can earn prizes for reading

Fruit sale wrapping up Sunday

Hearing could end with removal of Nativity

FIRE DOES HEAVY DAMAGE TO HOME OF RICHMOND CITY CLERK

MELTOWN WINTER ICE FESTIVAL IS ON



Thursday, December 18, 2014

North 21st Street fire

RHS athletes look to inspire Crestdale students

Firefighters work a fire on N. 21st Street in Richmond

Brewery changes name and expands

IN Focus

RHS athletes inspire Crestdale students

Earlhamites seeking answers to decline in coffee production

House fire on N. 21st St.

Letter: Erasing a reputation

House fire breaks out in Richmond

For the Record

County officials hope to stop jail roof leak

Rex Bell: Depends on your perspective

Another view: How Jeb Bush can win

Reception Friday for retiring West End bank president

Share your favorite lights displays

Raatz taking Senate page applications

New app provides Indiana county travel alerts

Sanitary board cancels Tuesday meeting

‘A Christmas Carol’ recorded for local radio

FIVE PEOPLE ESCAPE LATE-NIGHT HOUSE FIRE